Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3rd Times the Charm???


Current mood: adventurous
Category:Art and Photography

If you have been following here and here, I have been attempting to display my photography in a craft fair at work. After the last time I was really ready to give up.


The last attempt was closed early due to weather. I did get pre-order requests for 2 possibly 3 images, and sold one of my magnets. Which was awesome for an hour while, seeing as how we evacuated, right before Christmas. So I get another chance and am stoked for it.


Last time I think I went though enough preparation and agony I think I have a good set put together. However, I am posting this to ask for some additional help to help prevent additional agony.


1st question: Are there any images I have posted that you think are amazing?
2nd question: Are there any subjects I may or may not have taken you would be interested in?
3rd question: Any requests? (I have a month so local is best)
4th question: What do you think is a reasonable price for prints from an amateur photographer for an un-matted, unframed 3x5, a 5x7, an 8x10, same sizes with matte same sizes with a matte and frame, framed 3x5 sets?
5th question: Should I risk a poster size? If so, which image, and what would you pay for it?


Please help me out for my last chance this year.

No comments: