Friday, June 18, 2010

Pardon My Dust

I don’t know how this thought evaded me for so long, but today it struck me that I need 2 blogs. I need one for my Photography and one for everything else. I decided that there may be people interested in my photography that may not necessarily be interested in my random rants and observations and, although I sure more rare, vice versa.

So this blog, Random Rambler will now be my photography, and will typically stick to nature, with maybe a few other random photography interests. There will still be blogs regarding my random hikes local and in my travels.

My sister blog: Cabbit’s Life will be just that, everything else that I rant about and observe.

Over the next few days I will be moving unrelated posts from Random Rambler to Cabbit’s Life. I will also slowly be moving all of my old Myspace and/or Facebook blogs over to it’s corresponding blog. So long time followers, ignore the old content, or re-read if interested. New followers, enjoy some of my old stuff!

I am also updating the look of both of them to hopefully be easier to read and use.

Any and all feedback is always welcome.

Thanks!

No comments: