Thursday, January 10, 2019

Crippled But No Dead

Just wanted to post a quick message that I am still out and doing adventures.

Google, in it’s infinite wisdom, has yet again decided to decommission valued services it has deemed not valued. Services that the software I use relies on to publish my stories here.

I am shopping other options at the moment and may abandon Blogger all-together, but will give it some time to see if this can be fixed.

In the meantime, it looks like I can still manually publish articles, so I am going to play with that and see if it is worth the extra time it takes to do so.

So, all said and done, I think I might slowly be able to catch up over the next few days. It might look a little off too, so bear with me.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to have some new content up soon.


Thank you,

Andrew

No comments: